Stay Connected

Friday 1 July 2016

July Lust List

Just like last month, I’ve put together a few bits and pieces that I would like to treat myself to.  I’m keeping it short and sweet this time round though, as I have three birthdays in July to fund – as well as another three during the first two days in August… YIKES!

Vegan Subscription Box
My six weeks on my gluten/dairy/yeast free diet have been and gone, and I’ve decided to carry on with it until I’m given a reason not to (bar the occasional treat mind you!)  My mum is a vegan, and she has come across the perfect wee snack box for me.  It’s 100% vegan and totally gluten free too, and it only costs £9.50!  They send you out a box a month, which will contain five to eight vegan snacks that are guaranteed to cost more than the value of the box you are paying for.  I’m excited to try this one out and report back to you guys at a later date!
Nakd Treats
I’ve found that buying Nakd bars from my local supermarkets has become a little bit repetitive.  They only stock certain flavours now – and although I do still really enjoy them – I like to have variety.  You can now purchase a variety box online from Nakd for just £7.99 – they send you 9 bars in the post, some of which I’ve yet to try!  I can’t wait to place an order, I’ve been dying to try the Café Mocha for ages now… so here is hoping it’s a good one!
Lip Care
If you follow me on Twitter, you will have probably noticed that I’ve been complaining about my lips and awful lot this last few weeks.  I don’t know what happened, I basically woke up one morning and my lips were dry and red and sore and just really not nice looking!  It’s really quite painful at times, so I’m hoping that I’ll be able to find something that will fix the problem sooner rather than later. I’ve been having a look at a few vegan and cruelty free lip balms and moisturisers since my problem occurred, so watch this space.  I’ll fill you in if I find that miracle product any time soon!
I think that’s it really!  I’ve a few trips coming up in the next couple of months that require hotels and train fares – as well as all these birthdays (and my boyfriends and I three year anniversary) that all need funding too.  I don’t need to crazy splurge on myself every month – but I do like a wee treat here and there!

What’s everyone else got their eyes on this month?

Until the next one,

2 comments:

  1. Great post, can't wait for you to share your thoughts on the vegan subscription box so I'll definitely pop back over to have a read :)

    A good Vegan lip balm is Ultrabalm from Lush. You can use it anywhere so if you get like dry knee caps or elbows or you want to like smooth your eyebrows out it's great. My friend just keeps it in her bag all year long though so she's never short of lip balm. It's a massive tin for a tenner so a bit pricey but worth the money. However if you go to Lush and explain you'd like to try a free sample they will let you :)
    the link for it is here:

    https://uk.lush.com/products/hands/ultrabalm

    hope that helps and if not you get sorted xxx

    Y x | www.thesweetsevenfive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :)
      I can't wait for it to come - I'm trying my hardest not to peak at the latest box so it's a surprise!
      Thank you so, so much for sharing that - I'm actually heading to Lush tomorrow (I really shouldn't but...haha) so I will ask about it then! I've been using a Burts Bees balm that I picked up last week, it's defo helped but the skin around my lips is still sore.
      Thanks for reading, and again thank you for your help :)
      Lauren X

      Delete