Stay Connected

Monday 25 April 2016

Soap and Glory Endless Glove

After picking up a bottle of the Vitamin C 3 in 1 facial wash a free weeks back, I’ve been checking out the Soap and Glory section of the Boots stores more often now, to see if anything takes my fancy.  I’ve always been a sucker for their fragrances, so usually my mission is to pick them up when they’re on a three for two deal.  This time round, I wasn’t so lucky with the fragrances – I did however mange to pick myself up a bottle of the Endless Glove Moisture Mask and Hand Cream.  Even when my eczema isn’t bad, my hands can get really dry and gross looking – so I like to make sure that I have a good hand cream in my hand bag at all times.  I love the Sugar Crush body butter by Soap and Glory, so I imagined that this would be just as good.  That and the fact that it was only £1.15 for the 125ml bottle (me and my bargains right?!) – I was sold.
What I like about this product is that it looks more like a body lotion than a hand cream when you apply it.  Hand creams tend to be quite thick, meaning that they take a while to soak up as you’re rubbing it in.  As this mixture is really quite runny, you don’t need to use a lot and it rubs in incredibly well, really quickly.  It’s a huge bottle in comparison to the sizes I normally buy (50ml) so this one is going to last me a really long time! 
What strikes me the most about Endless Glove is the smell, it’s absolutely beautiful – like most Soap and Glory products are!  It’s extremely fruity, with a little touch of floral coming through,  It was only when I took it home and read the packaging properly did I notice that it’s the same scent as the Frutigo body mist.  It’s not too overpowering, and I really like that throughout the day, I catch whiffs of it every now and again.  It’s a really long lasting scent, which is exactly up my street.  I have a phobia of smelling bad, so I’ve always got lots of nice smellies kicking about in my handbag to ensure that it doesn’t happen.  This will make the perfect edition to my collection.
The moisture mask isn’t something that I will use in this particular product, as I like to have full function of my hands at night at all times.  I can picture myself applying the cream and the gloves, and then trying to use my phone or read a book at get frustrated because it’s taking me longer to do it.  It’s just not up my street at all – right now anyway.  Give me five or ten years, maybe I’ll be cursing myself then when my hands look like dried up prunes.  I can tell you though that when applied just throughout the day, my hands do feel instantly hydrated and really smooth, especially my palms and fingers.  It’s a great hand cream over all, and if possible I will be stocking up on some more while they are so cheap!

What’s your favourite Soap and Glory product right now?  Let me know below!

Until the next one,

No comments:

Post a Comment