Stay Connected

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Fresh Flowers at Tesco Program

A couple of weeks ago now, I decided to sign up to The Orchard Program by Tesco.  It’s a great way to try out loads of products that Tesco have on offer both online and instore – for free or at discounted prices.  Not long after I signed up and started filling out surveys, they asked me if I would be interested in taking part in the Fresh Flowers at Tesco program.  Naturally, I signed up without hesitation – I love flowers however I never really buy them for myself to them and so this was the perfect way to go about it. 
A £5 voucher for Tesco fresh flowers arrived through the post last week, which I was delighted about because all of the Valentine’s Day flowers were catching my eye every time I had to nip instore.  I’ve always found that Tesco have a beautiful flower selection no matter what time of the year it is, and when you can pick up a pretty bunch of tulips for as little as £3 with the promise of 8 days freshness, you can’t really go wrong, can you? 
Day 1
In the end, I went for a pretty £5 bouquet of white and pink roses, with some yellow lilies in the mix – both of my favourite flowers combined into one bunch!  These were not from the Valentine’s Day selection – however I did very nearly come away with a pretty bouquet of fresh red roses before these ones caught my eye.

Day 2
I’ve had these flowers displayed in my bedroom since late Saturday night when I picked them up with my mum.  The lilies are still opening up day by day, however the roses are still looking beautiful in colour and life!  All of the flowers look healthy and fresh on day 5 of their life with me (I’m surprised they’ve not died yet if I’m being totally honest… I’m not very good with plants) – and I’m pretty sure they will outlast Tesco’s 8 day freshness guarantee.
Day 4

Beautiful
Have you #triedforfree on the Tesco Orchard Program?
Until the next one,

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment