Stay Connected

Friday 5 February 2016

Beanies flavoured coffee

I have been a self-confessed coffee fanatic since I was probably about 14/15 years old.  Coffee is like a fifth limb to me, I actually fear the days when I don’t have time for my morning brew because I honestly struggle to function without it.  It’s definitely not a healthy relationship that I have with my favourite hot beverage, but hey, I’m happy and breathing.  That’s all that matters for now.
Beanies flavoured coffee have been a favourite brand of mine for very many years now, after my mum and dad came across their small but exciting range in a Sainsburys store during one of their Christmas shops.  Irish Cream, Almond Amaretto and Cinder Toffee were the three flavours that introduced me to the wonderful world of Beanies, and the start of a beautiful (and obsessive) relationship.
This was a familiar screen for a very long time...
Over the years since I have been following and purchasing from Beanies, they’ve created some amazing flavours which I (and my mum) have fallen in love with.  I’ve witnessed the birth of the new and improved Very Vanilla, the mouth-watering Mint Chocolate and the very latest and tastiest Coconut Delight.  These editions have left me certain that I will be obsessed with this brand for many more years to come, and I can’t wait to see what delicious flavour they will bring to the Beanies family next! (Banana Bread please?!)  Chocolate Orange, Mint Chocolate, Very Vanilla and Coconut Delight are my absolute favourites right now, however I must admit, I am yet to come across a flavour that I don’t love.
A new Beanies delivery calls for an Instagram post, wouldn't you agree?
These flavoured coffees contain less than 2 calories per cup, they’re sugar free and each flavour tastes absolutely delicious.  For people who are trying to be good and avoiding sugary snacks, I find that these coffees give just enough flavour to try and control my constant sweet tooth (when I’m on a diet that is.  Which is not right now.  Chocolate Digestives and Oreos are where I’m at.)
Every single flavour is also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans – which is amazing to me because you’d be surprised by what kind of random animal products manufactures throw into their products these days.  However, what I love the most about Beanies is that they are not even unreasonably priced.  Each jar costs just £2.50, and when they recommend that you only need 1 teaspoon worth of coffee per brew, each jar will last you a decent length of time!  Beanies online almost always have some sort or promotion on be it free delivery or a free mug when you purchase 6 jars – making it even better value for money.
Free mug anyone?
In January, Blue Monday to be exact, Beanies ran a competition on Facebook and I was lucky enough to win!  They sent me a prize of one of their famous Stashboxes which contained 9 jars of coffee: Almond Amaretto, Chocolate Orange, Irish Cream, Double Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Coconut Delight, Cinder Toffee, Very vanilla and Nutty hazelnut.  I was over the moon to receive such a generous prize – and these yummy flavours will keep me going for a very, very long time!
My winnings :)

Have any of you guys tried Beanies flavoured coffees before?  What’s your favourite from the bunch?
Until the next one,

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment