Stay Connected

Thursday 20 October 2016

Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser

Towards the end of the summer/start of autumn I noticed that the “in thing” for a lot of bloggers was to be trying out hot cloth cleansers.  I’ve read a lot of fab things about them, in particular the Liz Earl one – however due to the high price tag (for me, anyways) it wasn’t one that I thought that I needed to try out.  That and the fact that I’m not entirely sure that they are a cruelty free brand.  Anyway, I read about a couple of other ones during this period too – Soap and Glory and Botanics versions both sounded equally as great, and both had a price tag that I could live with. 
So back in September when Kirsty and I were doing our monthly shop and coffee date, I had my heart set on picking up a hot cloth cleanser that was 100% cruelty free.  It was just by chance that I came across the Naturally Radiant collection in Superdrug – and it was an even bigger surprise when the hot cloth cleanser jumped out at me.  Since having changed all of my beauty cosmetics to cruelty free alternatives, I have been pleasantly surprised by how much of the Superdrug goodies are branded as cruelty free – and a lot of them branded as vegan too!  This hot cloth cleanser is of course no different – its designed to cleanse, gently exfoliate and best of all leave your skin looking nice and glowy.
Packed with kiwi and mulberry extracts, the two work together to buff away any dead skin cells with the help of the muslin cloth, whilst the cocoa butter ensures that your skin is left feeling soft and moisturised at the end of each application.  The cleanser is a really nice, thick and cream consistency that rubs smoothly into the skin to allow the nutrients to be absorbed.  I like to buff this in for about a minute over my face, and then leave it to sit for a little bit longer.  The cream has a really nice relaxing fragrance, it smells like lavender with a hint of fruity scents.  My favourite part about the cleanser is buffing it away with the muslin cloth.  This is when the exfoliation takes place, and when my skin gets the most out of the experience.  The warm cloth works nicely on the skin to remove the cleanser, and you can definetly feel it buffing away the cells – however it is so very gentle, so there is no need to worry about it being too harsh.  After each use, my skin always looks really fresh, even around my blemishes.

I’ve been using this a couple of times a week since purchasing since I’m not too sure if it’s okay to use daily.  My skin is still rather bumpy over my forehead and cheeks, however I have noticed a great improvement is the over all appearance of my skin.  I definitely feel as though my complexion looks a lot better when I’ve not got any make up on, which I’m totally pleased about because I’ve been getting a little lazy on the make up front as of late.  I picked up this gem for just £2.95 when the Naturally Radiant range was all half price – however I think I would be tempted to pick this up again and pay the full price – I’m really enjoying the results that I’ve been getting so far!
Have you tried out any hot cloth cleansers this season?

Until the next one,

No comments:

Post a Comment