Stay Connected

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Beanies Coffee

As you’ll probably remember from my June Lust List, I decided that it was about time that I treated myself to another purchase from Beanies Coffee - and got myself a jar of their latest flavour – Cookie Dough. 
I was getting super excited when Beanies started to create a buzz about their new flavour, as I always do.  However I got a little too bit excited when I thought that it was going to be a Cherry Bakewell flavour, alas it wasn’t meant to be this time.  But if you’re reading this Head Bean – I would LOVE Cherry Bakewell for your next flavour! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*  I have to say though, when I spied that Cookie Dough was the new flavour, the excitement arose inside me once again - and without disappointment too!
Beanies always feel generous over the bank holiday weekends and usually have a competition on or even better, a great deal.  Last week was no exception, when they were offering three jars of coffee of your choosing and either a travel mug or an actual mug for just £10 including delivery!  
£10 INCLUDING DELIVERY!  
Even better yet, they promised to include an extra wee gift in with your parcel, which really sold it to me.  Purchased on Friday the 27th and delivered by Thursday the 2nd – I have been enjoying all three of the lovely flavours that Head Bean has been creating with his minions over the years - and my super cute tea towel!
Wow – like holy mother of wow!  The second you open up your jar of Cookie Dough, you are met with the most delicious scent of creamy goodness.  I know I say this about all of the Beanies coffees, but I really just can’t help it.  They know how to make a fantastic smelling and tasty brew!  Although it doesn’t smell the same as a freshly baked batch of cookies – it really does give you the urge to fetch a cookie from the cupboard!  Since I’m currently still ditching the dairy, I’ve been making my coffees with almond and coconut milk, which you might think may take the cookie dough taste away – but I think it actually enhances it, as these milks are not particularly strong in taste!  To be enjoyed in the morning, afternoon or evening – Cookie Dough is perfect for giving me that instant caffeine hit, whilst subtly soothing my need for a sugar hit too!  Like nearly every single time Beanies realease a new flavour, I think it’s safe to say that this is one that will become a staple in my Beanies orders – I’ve raved about it so much that both my mum and dad have tried and fallen in love with it too, which is great for Beanies but sad for me as my stash is now becoming low again!  You know what they say though – sharing is caring!  I also picked out another two of my personal favourites; Chocolate Orange and Coconut Delight!  
Beanies flavoured coffees contain less than 2 calories per cup, theyre sugar free and each flavour tastes absolutely delicious.  For people who are trying to be good and avoiding sugary snacks, I find that these coffees give just enough flavour to try and control my constant sweet tooth.  Although I will be honest, there is nothing than I enjoy more than a choccy biccy with my cuppa coffee some days!  Every single flavour is also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans which is amazing because youd be surprised by what kind of random animal products manufactures throw into their products these days.  What I love the most about Beanies is that they are not even unreasonably priced.  Each jar costs just £2.50, and they recommend that you only need 1 teaspoon worth of coffee per brew, meaning that each jar will last you a decent length of time!  Beanies online almost always have some sort or promotion on be it free delivery or a free mug when you purchase 6 jars making it even better value for money.  However if you’re desperate to try out these amazing coffees sooner rather than later, some Sainsburys stock Chocolate Orange, Irish Cream, Cinder Toffee and Almond Amaretto – so you’ve plenty to choose from if you really cannot wait.
So thank you Beanies, you’ve blown me away with another fantastic flavour and convinced me once again that I'm going to have to make another purchase again sooner rather than later.  Happy Lauren, not so happy bank balance.

Have you tried out any of the Beanies range yet?   What’s your favourite?

Until the next one,

2 comments:

  1. Beanie's coffee is my all time favourite! It just takes so so good :) xx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, it gives me the fear when I know I'm running low!!
      Thanks for reading :) X

      Delete