Stay Connected

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Skincare Favourites

This month I’ve been trying really hard to sort out my crazy bad skin.  Two trips to the doctors meant that I was hooked up with some eczema cream that I am hoping are going to kick in properly this week and make a difference.  However this will only really benefit my body, and these last couple of months I’ve noticed that my face has been breaking out and as a result my skin has been pretty awful.  Superdrug and Lush have been my go to places for my skincare as of late, and here is what I’ve been loving recently.
 B. Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz 
Ever since I finished my last facial mists a couple of months ago, for some reason I just never got round to picking up another one.  I had been using the Superdrug Vitamin E Micellar Water day and night for cleansing and to give my skin a little bit more hydration.  When I finished up that, I was on a mission to find something that would be suitable to use throughout the day, and this has been the perfect find for applying before my moisturising, before my makeup powder, for setting my makeup, for refreshing my skin throughout the day and for applying late at night for a little extra hydration.  I’m totally obsessed!  I picked this up when it was on offer for £3.95, and I can honestly say that I think it is the best purchase I’ve made all month!  I’ve already picked up my second bottle as I’m very nearly finished this one – which proves just how much I love it!
Let The Good Times Roll
This has been my go to facial scrub for months now, it’s bitty but not harsh, thick but not sticky and really exfoliating without being brutal.  Packed with cinnamon and popcorn, this face and body cleanser gives my skin the exfoliation it needs daily, but also leaves my skin feeling moisturised after.  I’d say that my skin is rather sensitive and really dehydrated, so this has been a life saver since I decided to give it a go last year!  Thank you Lush!
Naturally Radiant Skin Balm
After using up the last of my day and night creams from Superdrug, I wanted to try something that would be super moisturising on the first application.  I really liked the other two, however on days when I feel super tight on my face I would have to apply a layer, wait for it to absorb and then apply another for the hydration I required.  This balm has worked wonders for my skin day and night, it’s super thick and balmy but sinks into the skin beautifully and doesn’t take long to absorb.  It doesn’t leave a sticky or greasy residue, just moisture with a dreamy scent!  I’ve stocked up on this one already, and I’ve also picked up the facial oil and serum from the range to try out too – stay peeled for an update on those!



Have  you tried out any  of the above?  What's  your skincare routine looking like right now?

Until the next one,


No comments:

Post a Comment