Stay Connected

Monday 2 January 2017

What I Got For Christmas

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope this year brings everyone much joy and happiness, although 2016 wasn’t necessarily a bad one for me, some of my nearest and dearest didn’t have such a great year – so I’m glad to be moving into the new year and look forward to seeing what it brings for one and all!
I love reading though everyone’s “What I Got for Christmas” posts, mostly because I like to have a nosey but also because I like to see what people make of the products they were gifted – I like to get others opinions when reading these posts too.  So I thought it would be fun to do my own Christmas post and share some of the beautiful things I was gifted this year.  I was so totally spoilt once again, and I’m feeling super loved from everyone around me.

Nugg Masks
Martin picked me up the cutest little Nugg face mask gift set which I’m delighted with.  I got one of these in a beauty box a while back and I loved the way it made my skin look and feel, and so having a few to try out now means that I can give them all a go and decide what ones work best for my skin.  The exfoliating and revitalizing ones have been a hit with me so far, so I reckon the other two will be no different either!
Sweet Cecily’s
Both Martin and his parents were sweet enough to pick me up some bits from Sweet Cecily’s – a cute little store who lovingly create hand crafted skincare goodies.  Martin gifted me the cocktails lip balm set which both smell and taste delicious!  Mines contained the Gin & Tonic, Mojito, Pina Colada and Espresso Martini balms, but if you check out their site they have a whole bunch of other flavours to choose from too!  His parents gifted me the almond and avocado face cream – which I’ve been using every single day and have to say that it is wonderful!  My skin feels hydrated and nourished every time I apply it, it smells good enough to eat and I only need to use a small amount (I place my fingertips on the surface of the cream and use what’s there!)  It’s a super thick and creamy consistency, however it isn’t greasy nor sticky in the slightest. They’re both really nice products, and I’d recommend that you try them out yourself!

Zoella Goodies
My sisters and parents totally showered me in Zoella goodies this Christmas after I wouldn’t stop raving about how much I adored her Bake My Day lotion and fragrance.  Between everyone I was gifted a solid perfume, gingerbread bath fizzers, the mini fragrance set and a Gingerbread Village candle.  They all smell absolutely beautiful, and I can’t wait to give everything a go and work my way through it all.  My favourite scent is still the Gingerbread/Bake My Day, however Sweet Inspirations very closely follows now!
Friendship Collar
I was beyond excited to have opened up a Friendship Collar from my lovely sister Kayleigh for me and my pugger Hulk on Christmas morning.  I spied them online a while ago, but didn’t actually think that I would be lucky enough to receive one so soon!  It makes my heart full that me and Hulk are matching every day now, and I think they are super cute too!

Tea Pigs
 A colleague at work was filling me in on the Tea Pigs pick and mix boxes that they had online, so naturally I went and had a look!  You can choose 15 tea variations online, and they’ll send you out the cutest little tea boxes that contain two of each flavour.  Martin selected a bunch of tasty ones to gift me including the chocolate tea and sweet mint – both super yum!  I’m intrigued by the sounds of the chilli chai and popcorn flavour, and I’m looking forward to tucking into them soon!
The Library of Fragrance
Another item that I was so super pleased to have received on Christmas morning was the Cinnamon Bun fragrance from The Library of Fragrance.  It SERIOUSLY smells good enough to eat!  From the sweet smell of cake, icing and cinnamon they have completely managed to master the exact scent of an actual yummy cinnamon bun!  I’ve been wearing this at night as a bed time fragrance, however I will absolutely rock this fragrance on my everyday outings too.

This year I’ve been gifted a lovely selection of goodies form my wonderful friends and family, and I only hope that they enjoyed their gifts from me as much as I have enjoyed theirs!

Have you tried out any of the above items yet?  What was under your tree this Christmas?

Until the next one,


No comments:

Post a Comment