Stay Connected

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Lush Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all had a lovely day with your loved ones and were spoilt rotten, I certain was!
I’ve been stocking up and loving the majority of the Lush Christmas range this year, having only a couple of bits that I missed out on.  This is what I’ve been loving over the wintery months…

Father Christmas Bath Bomb
This super sweet bath treat was exactly what I needed a few weeks back to soothe me the night before my seminar paper.  This shares a scent with the lovely Snow Fairy, which has the most gorgeous candyfloss sweetness to it.  Father Christmas smiles lovingly in the bath and releases a beautiful green centre which turns your tub into a sweet heaven.  I loved my Father Christmas bath and had hoped to pick some up in the Boxing Day sale, however I was too slow this year!  Here is hoping he returns next year.
Butter Bear
One of my favourite parts of Lush Christmas is the fact that they bring out the fabulous Butter Ball in bear format!  Butter Bear is packed with oodles of cocoa butter which not only smells delicious, but is amazing for dry and sore skin like mine.  Butter Bear smells of vanilla, but has the lovely hint of ylang ylang which makes that soak in the tub that little bit more relaxing.  Whilst he doesn’t put on much of a show, he does turn the water silky smooth – making him a favourite from the whole range.
Shoot for the Stars
I got this gorgeous bath bomb as part of a gift for my birthday, and it was absolutely mesmerising to watch is fizzle away in the water.  Shoot for the Stars unleashes a gorgeous shade of blue into the tub with sparkles and shimmers with oodles of glitter too.  My favourite part being the golden stars, these are cocoa butter pieces which leave the skin feeling well looked after.  It smells beautiful, and I’m so unset that I missed out on the chance to stock up on this too this year.  Again, I hope to see the return of this beauty next winter in store.
The Magic of Christmas
This is seriously got to be one of my all time favourite products from this years range, and to say that I’m devastated that I didn’t stock up before the sale doesn’t even cut it!  It’s the most beautiful bubble bar that I’ve ever seen in my life!  A golden star sat upon a cinnamon stick sealed with a ribbon and bell, The Magic of Christmas will unleash the most wonderful golden bubbles and shimmer into your bath water.  Simply hold under running water to unleash the magic, and not to mention the actual smell of Christmas too!
So there you have it, these are just a few of the items that I’ve picked up from this years range and I’ve loved!  I do still have a few items stashed away that I’ve yet to give a try, and I have a few others which I did manage to grab in the sale that I can’t wait to pick up either! 

Have you tried out any of the above items yet?  Did you manage to grab any favourites in their sale?


Until the next one, 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh the lush Christmas ranges never fail to Wow me each year! So gooood xx
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete