Stay Connected

Saturday 3 September 2016

Organic & Botanic

Back in August the lovely team at Organic & Botanic got in touch after I had shown an interest in their products.  They asked if they could send me a goodie from their range, which of course I said yes too!  I received a pot of their Orange Mandarin and Shea Butter Body Cream just a few days later, and I have to say that I am totally impressed with the quality!

I was super excited to find that the cream was actually suitable for vegans and not just cruelty free, as I am seriously looking into adapting my lifestyle to a vegan one - one day down the line!  Anyway, the fact that it's labelled as a vegan product makes it really easy to tell that it's cruelty free - which takes a whole lot of time away from looking at packaging.
I was a little bit nervous about giving the cream a go - as my skin has always been sensitive to new products due to my eczema.  However seeing as these ingredients are pretty much all natural, it is safe to say that my skin was delighted to smothered in the orangey goodness, and I didn't even have a breakout!  The body cream smells so sweet that it is seriously tempting to have a taste at times - although I've manged to restrain myself so far.  It's a really thick and creamy consistency, however it is in no way sticky once applied to the skin, nor does is leave me feeling greasy!  
What I love the most about the Organic & Botanic body cream is the way that it makes my skin feel - it's so nice!  I've been using this all over my body, but paying special attention to the dryer areas of my skin being around my elbows and my knees.  I've seen a dramatic difference in these areas, they're no longer flaky looking nor are they super rough to touch. 
It's nice when you find a product that works exactly how you expect it to, which can sometimes be hard when you have such high expectations for everything that you buy!  I would highly recommend trying out some of the Organic & Botanic range, which you can see here!  Thank you so much to the Organic & Botanic folks for giving me the opportunity to try out this product!

What’s your favourite body care product right now?

Until the next one,

2 comments:

  1. Love that this is cruelty free and vegan! Great review :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's honestly great!
      Thank you so much :)

      Lauren X

      Delete