Stay Connected

Thursday 8 September 2016

A Cheeky Lush Haul

My lovely boyfriend treated me to a lush haul for our three year anniversary recently, so I took this as an opportunity to try out a few bits that I’ve had my eyes on for ages, as well as picking up a few staple products.
Tea Tree Toner Tab
This is a product that I’ve been buying for around a year now as I just love how good it leaves my skin feeling after each use.  After reading a lot of reviews online, I started bottling the water after each stem session and I keep it as a toner.  It makes my skin feel cleaner day and night, hence why this has become a staple product for most of my Lush trips!
Whoosh Shower Jelly
The first shower jelly that I bought from Lush was the Nightwing one that they sell at Halloween, and ever since I’ve been obsessed with them!  They all smell incredible and although slippery when I the tub –duh, they’re jelly – they create a nice soapy (but not foamy) lather that fills the room with fragrance and leave you smelling funky fresh!  I have a Refresher jelly at my house which smells like lemons, so I picked up a citrusy Whoosh to keep at my boyfriends.
Yoga Bomb
Since declaring this bad boy as my favourite bathbomb a while ago, I really struggle not to pick up one when I’m in store.  The smell is just mesmerising, I’m actually keeping this one in my drawer at the moment until I fancy soak – so every time I open it I’m met with the sweet scent.  If you’ve not given it a go yet, you’ve got to! 
Charity Pot
This trusty little pot of cream does wonders for my skin, it a great little pick me up for when it's needing a little TLC, and the handy  little pot makes it perfect for carrying around on me when I’m at work, or for throwing in my handbag when I’m on the move.  I love the charity pot, and tend to always pick one up when I’m doing a random shop. 

Aqua Marina
It’s still early days yet, but I think this cleanser is either going to be really good for my skin, or do nothing at all.  I don’t normally go for a cream cleanser and so I'm not entirely sure what I should be expecting from this and how long it should take to notice a difference.  I can say that it’s really gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my face feeling really soft.  It’s an acquired smell I have to admit, however it’s super pretty to look at, which I guess it a plus!
Avo Wash
This smells incredible – it reminds me of the love heart sweeties and it smells good enough to eat!  This is one of the products that I’ve fancied for a really long time now, but always put it off as I was never sure what it was actually to be used for.  After speaking to a member of staff and doing my own research online, I discovered that this is in fact a conditioning shampoo – which a lot of people like to use as a conditioner due to it ingredients.  I’ve decided to do the same, and it’s done wonders for my hair.  It doesn’t lather like a shampoo – it reminds me very much of the Lush solid conditioner actually.  It makes my hair smell lovely for hours after it’s dried naturally, and although my hair does feel tuggy after use until I’ve given it a really good brush through when it’s wet, I’ve seen a difference in my curly locks already.  I will definitely repurchase when I run out of my block.

Trichomania
I picked this up after a friend from work told me that it was really nice on her lovely curly hair, and so I just had to give it a go too.  She’s not lying, it’s great!  This shampoo bar lathers up fabulously when I rub it though my hair, and after it’s been washed out, the shower fills with the sweet smell of coconuts.  I’m in love with this, my hair feels soft before I go to condition, and I’m just so impressed with the quality of the product.  You get a huge block of shampoo for less that £7, so I’m hoping that it’s going to keep me going for a long time yet.  My only concern is that it has become quite soft, and possibly melting a little due to the heat of the bathroom.  I will however stop storing it in there in a bid to save the block!  This is another one that I plan on repurchasing when I run out!

There we have it – I’m well pleased with my splurge in Lush this month, and think I’ve found myself a few new favourites too!

What’s your favourite product from my haul?


Until the next one,

2 comments:

  1. Theres no better present than a little shopping spree haha! So many nice products here, definitely encourages me to head over to Lush soon
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it's the best kind of present :) If you're going to go for anything, defs give the shampoos a try - they're amazing!
      Thanks for reading :)
      Lauren X

      Delete