Stay Connected

Monday 8 May 2017

Taking Time Out

You’ll have noticed that I’ve been very much absent online as of late, which was very much a result of a build-up of stress. Alongside my dissertation, I also has 2 pieces of coursework to prepare before the end of the month, and a 20 minute presentation to put together.  Although I was making good time and progress on them all, I felt an overwhelming sense of guilty and uneasiness every time I wasn’t doing coursework.  I was beyond excited that this meant that I didn’t have any exams to worry about after my dissertation, as you can imagine a further 5000 words due the week after the big hand in, and a presentation that made me feel physically ill every time I thought about it was a lot on my little plate all at one time.
As a result, I had to take a break from the blog, which although I really didn’t want to do, it did in the end help me in the sense that there wasn’t another thing on my plate that I had to be maintaining.  All of my coursework is done now, and I’m pleased to say that I’m officially done with uni, forever!  I’ve a few months to wait until I get my final grade, but seeing as I’m not overly fussed about the whole graduation ceremony itself, I’ve not decided it I’m going to bother going.  I didn’t really enjoy university as much as I had hoped I would, and so I’m not convinced that I want to spend all that money celebrating a time that I didn’t enjoy.  We will see though, I may change my mind!
For now I’m taking a little time out to relax, hang out and binge watch all of the programmes that I resisted whilst in the midst of all that coursework.  I’ve a bunch of different post ideas that I can’t wait to write up, and I’m looking forward to playing around with my pictures and seeing if I can up my game a bit! 
So that’s it, I just wanted to let you know that I’m not done with blogging, I just needed a little break whilst I finished up a very exhausting semester at uni! 

Good luck to those of you with exams this month!

Until the next one,



2 comments:

  1. I hope your little break helps you!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete