Stay Connected

Sunday 14 May 2017

My Superdrug Loves… B

As I’m sure you’ve heard me say before, ever since I made the decision to make all of my skincare and cosmetics cruelty free, Superdrug have been my shop of choice for all my beauty and skincare needs.  I’ve been trying out all of the skincare ranges little by little, and have to say that I’ve been so impressed with everything so far!  As a result, I’ve decided on a little series of posts to share with you all my thoughts on each one of them!  There are so many goodies to discuss, and so this time round I’ll be discussing the B range!

I’ve been pretty much obsessed with their hydraulic acid facial spritz ever since I discovered it a few months back.  It’s been my go to purchase every time I’ve been in store due to how well it works for my skin, I’m totally obsessed!  This has been the perfect find for applying before my moisturising, before my makeup powder, for setting my makeup, for refreshing my skin throughout the day and for applying late at night for a little extra hydration.  It's the perfect size for carrying in my handbag or on my person at work, which is perfect as it’s very much a necessity for me now.
For the last month and a bit B have had the most insane promotions on their skincare, which although they have switched up the promotion this month, let me tell you it’s still a pretty damn good one!  Last month they had a lot of their goodies on a better than half price offer, and not only that, but for every B product you purchased, you received a free packet of wipes, which retailed at £1.49 per pack!  Needless to say, I took great advantage of this, and now currently have two full packets and a third on the go stored away!  I can honestly say that these wipes are the best make up remover wipes I have ever used.  The micellar water wipes feel as though they hold a whole bottle of micellar water in each wipe.  They remove the majority of my makeup without any problems at all, and unlike a lot of makeup wipes that I have used in the past, they do not sting my face, nor do they leave my sin feeling tight and irritated after use.  I do go ahead and use a micellar water after a good wipe down, but these are definitely perfect for those of you who just want a quick fix without all the fuss!  I absolutely adore these wipes and will not be without them for a very long time!
The latest item that I’ve stocked up on from B is the nourishing eye cream which again I picked up on offer for half price.  As the name would suggest, it’s a really thick, creamy and nourishing eye cream that really makes a difference to the skin around my eyes.  It absorbs really quickly, and I find that it just leaves the skin feeling soft and looking less tired.  Now don’t get me wrong, I still have the mother of all dark circles under my eyes that needs three layers of concealer to cover, however I think that this might just do the trick over a prolonged period of time to help with that!

Have you tired anything from the B range yet?  Anything I should get my hands on?

Until the next one,



6 comments:

  1. I've not used B. skincare before but it seems to be really popular lately. I've seen it popping up everywhere so I think I'm gonna have to jump on the bandwagon soon!

    Lovely post, really enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they've been getting a lot of interest lately! I believe they are in the middle of relaunching some products right now, which may be the reason :) I would totally recommend checking them out though, amazing affordable skincare!

      Thanks for reading :) X

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try this brand for so long, I always see their products in superdrug :) thanks for sharing your thoughts

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to pick up some of their bits soon☺️ Thanks for reading! X

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any products from this range. But, this post is making me think that maybe I should change that...

    Also, lovely photography!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do yourself the favour and pick up some bits 😋 I'm really loving the eye cream!
      Thank you so much❤️️🌸 and thanks for reading x

      Delete