Stay Connected

Friday 4 November 2016

Hippy Paste, Earth Conscious

I first came across this brand way back at the beginning of summer, when one of the bloggers that I was following at the time posted a really positive review about these natural deodorants.  I was trying out the T’eo solid deodorant from Lush at the time, and kind of forgot about the brand for a while.  I’ve been using the Native Unearthed naturaldeodorant that I reviewed a few weeks back – and I’ve been loving it!  I have however been keen to find one that it easy to use on the go, as you tend to get a funny look when you’re standing in the toilets at uni and work applying a wet stick to your under arms!  This is where Hippy Paste comes in, or should I say Earth Conscious Natural Deodorant, as they have now reverted back to their original name.
This is unlike any other natural deodorant that I’ve used before – it’s a paste that you apply directly to your under arms with your fingers for a full days protection from bad odours – and it’s amazing!  The paste melts into the skin when you rub it in, there is no reason to wait for it to dry, and even better yet, it won’t leave any marks on your clothes either.  What I love the most about it is the smell – I opted for the Citrus deodorants because I love fruity smells.  It’s really a gorgeous lemon fragrance that reminds me an awful lot of the pink and white Mr Kipling cakes.  It smells so sweet and yummy, it’s the best smelling deodorant that I’ve used to date.  I also really love that I know it’s giving me full protection all day long.  Even when I can feel a little dampness under my arms – I know there is no smell and nothing to worry about.  It’s a really great feeling knowing that you’re not going to be a smelly mess by the end of the day.  The Earth Conscious Natural Deodorant also comes in a handy sized tin that is the perfect size for chucking in my handbag pouch.
Finally, the price is something that cannot be argued with – these fab little tins cost just £5 for around 3 months deodorant.  Bargain, right?  Much better than the £2 odd you’d be spending every other week on aerosol versions, and even better yet, there is less packaging to have to worry about disposing of in the long run too.  The tins are the perfect size for storing little bits and bobs from around the house in them too when it’s empty – so jump on that re-use bandwagon and get creative. 
The Earth Conscious deodorants will absolutely be a repurchased item, and I can’t wait to get my hands on their new mint fragranced one too!

Have you tried out any natural deodorants recently?

Until the next one,



No comments:

Post a Comment