Stay Connected

Sunday 12 February 2017

January Favourites

That’s it, we are a whole month and a bit into 2017 already, and if I’m being completely honest, I’m not feeling it so far.  It’s been a pretty crappy start to the year, but here are my January favourites that have seen me through the month!
Tea Pigs Spiced Winter Red Tea
This has been my all time favourite brew this chilly January, it’s basically a cinnamon tea – but it’s mixed with loads of Christmassy spices that creates a delicious blend for a tasty brew.  It’s been my go to tea on a few evenings now, ever since I got one of these in my Pick ‘n’ Mix box at Christmas time.  So far, it’s been the only one that I’ve felt the need to go out and repurchase since then, so I think that is saying a lot!
The Body Shop Lip Balm
Another item that I received at Christmas was the Body Shop Christmas scented lip balms, in both Vanilla Chai and Frosted Berries.  Now had I been in store myself and seen these, I know I wouldn’t have picked it up as I prefer a lip balm stick opposed to the ones where you need to use your fingers to apply.  That being said, I’m so pleased that I was gifted these because they’ve honestly been amazing for my lips, I really love them!  They last for hours on end, they keep my lips hydrated and pretty without being sticky, and best of all, they taste pretty good too!
Superdrug Vitamin E Range
I’ve been super impressed with the quality of the Superdrug Vitamin E range this last month, although I have been a fan of their products ever since I went cruelty free in the summer, and I’ve loved their day and night cream for years now.   These creams work really well at giving my thirsty skin a little extra moisture both morning and night, and they never feel sticky or heavy on applications either.  This last month and a bit I’ve really fallen for their body butter, it’s super gentle on my sensitive skin and just works wonders at tackling the dry patches when my eczema breaks out.  It’s a super quality body butter, and I’m talking The Body Shop quality, at just £2.99 a tub!  Another products from the range that I’m really liking is the micellar water which I’ve been using both day and night to remove any leftover make up from my face and to just give my skin a little bit of an extra cleanse before applying my moisturisers.   What I’ve been loving the most about this is that surprisingly it’s actually feels really hydrating on my face, it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight after I’ve used it – which is a problem I tend to have with a lot of micellar waters that I’ve used in the past.  All in all, I’m so impressed with the whole range and would absolutely recommend that you give it a try yourself!
So although pretty late compared to everyone else’s January Favourites, these are the goodies that have seen me through the month and have gave me a little bit of joy too!

Have you tried out any of the above?


Until the next one,

4 comments:

  1. Great post.
    you have a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' or GFC? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll definetely go check out your page now! :)
      X

      Delete
  2. Great post! that body shop lip balm sounds amazing! I'm always on the look out for new lip products to try :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! :) It's really is awesome, I really hope they have some similar ones that are available all year round!
      Thanks for reading :) X

      Delete