Stay Connected

Saturday 1 July 2017

June Favourites

It’s been a while since I did a favourites post, so I thought that this would be a good time to do one!  It’s a bit of a mix this month, but all things that I’ve been loving as of late.

Graze Protein Bites
I discovered these little gems at the end of last month, and since then I’ve seen the popping up in all of the local supermarkets, which excites me very much!  So far I’ve only tried out the banana ones, but let me tell you, these bad boys are good!  They’re super thick and quite flapjack like, however they’re also moist and kind of sticky, like a cereal bar!  I’ve made my way through three boxes alone so far, they’re great for breakfast or my early morning snack at work!


Sound Cloud
I’ve really been enjoying using sound cloud this month to listen to different audio files and to explore different ways of self-growth, I’ve been using this a lot more than watching YouTube!  It’s a great thing to use in the morning when I’m doing my makeup and getting ready for my day, it means I don’t have to be watching the screen and I can just sit and listen to something uplifting and chill before I’m ready to leave.  A lot of the stuff I’ve been listening to is to help me with my Arbonne business, however there have been a few bits and pieces that I’ve tuned into as of late that has just really given me a greater understanding as to why I shouldn’t care what other people think, and I’ve taken a lot away from those audio files that once upon a time I would have thought was a load of rubbish.

Fresh Flowers
As bizarre as it might sound, I’ve really liked picking up some fresh flowers this month for taking my blog photos, as I think they just make a nice touch to the images.  Once my photos have been taken, I tend to just chuck them in a vase and display them in the living room or kitchen, for everyone to enjoy.  I work right next door to a Lidl, and so most of the flowers I’ve picked up as of late have been from there.  I’ve been super impressed with the quality of all off the bunches, they normally last at least five days when they’ve not blossomed yet, and they always have a nice selection to choose from too!


Early Mornings
Another strange one, especially for me, is that I’ve been enjoying getting up super early on my days off – as I tend to get a lot more done.  I’ve been taking martin to the gym in the morning, even on my days off, so that means getting up the back of six and starting my day from there.  Even when I’ve not got much to do during the day, it’s nice to have a proper full day at home to potter around the house and enjoy a full day off!

That’s what I’ve been enjoying this month, lie I said it is a bit of a varied one, but none the less all things that have taken my fancy.

What things have you been enjoying this month?


Until the next one,

No comments:

Post a Comment